Whether you started working from home because of the pandemic (in other words you had no choice) or whether you decided that this is the right way of working for you, you will find that working from home comes with its unique set of problems.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your productivity has dropped and you find yourself working longer and longer hours just to catch up and not fall further behind
- Endless distractions at home keep you from getting things done for your job or your business.
How this course can help
If any of the above describes you, then you have come to the right place. I have put together this course to help people working from home be able to
- finish work on time more often
- be less stressed
- have more time to spend with your family
- do more of the relaxing and fun things in life
During this course we will cover everything from setting up your dedicated workspace, to planning and learning how to focus. I will help you to reduce your distractions and get back to a more humane work schedule.
You don't have to work all the hours in a day to keep on top of your work and you shouldn't work weekends as a rule. I want you to get more of your life back.
Who this course is for
This course is for you if
- you work from home
- you find it difficult to get things done the same as when you used to work at the office
- you're an employee or a business owner
- you're prepared to change some of your habits and how you do things
- you're happy to roll up your sleeves and try some new things
This course is NOT for you if
- you're expecting a miracle
- you're not prepared to make any changes
Watching and reading the course material alone will not help you to get more things done. You'll have to implement the strategies that you are learning about.
Personal productivity is exactly that: personal. Not all strategies will work for everyone but I guarantee that some strategies will work for you if you give them a chance.